Ski and Sports Swap - Weekend 2
@ Banff Train Station
Oct. 15, 2022 to Oct. 16, 2022
- Friday October 14th - 4-6pm - or by appointment - Consignment
- Saturday October 15th, 10am-4pm, free entry -
- Sunday October 16th, 9am-11am - Pick Up (collect any unsold items and sales money from items sold, minus consignment fee)
Ski Swap Retail Supporters:
WHAT IS A SKI SWAP?
An opportunity to bring in unwanted gear to sell for an appropriate price. This is a great Community Event. Allowing everyone the opportunity to get out there and enjoy winter sports! Many retailers bring in new and gently used gear for sale. Anyone can bring gear to sell, you price your item.
WHAT GEAR CAN BE CONSIGNED?
- Skis - downhill, touring and cross country
- Ski Boots
- Snowboard Boots
- Cross Country shoes
- Bindings - ski and snowboard
- Winter Jackets & pants
WHAT CAN NOT BE CONSIGNED?
- We reserve the right to refuse any equipment not suitable for sale
- Straight skis
- Rear entry boots
- Second hand Helmets - NEW Helmets only
- Unsafe gear of any kind
- ALL ITEMS CONSIGNED AT CONSIGNORS RISK
- Banff Alpine Racers and Bow Valley Quikies are NOT RESPONSIBLE for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
- The cost to consign is $2 per item (minimum $10 item cost)
- Items must be priced at full dollar amount e.g. $160
- Upon sale of your item - Twenty five percent of item ticket price goes towards Banff Alpine Racers non profit Ski Club. Seventy five percent is paid to the consignor.
- Unsold items and pay outs are only available for pick up after sale Sunday October 16th. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Any pay outs left after pick up are considered donations to Banff Alpine Racers Foundation
- Any items left after pick up will be donated to Bow Valley residents
- We have the right to refuse any person or item
LARGE CONSIGNMENT OR RETAILER
- If you have more than 15 items please contact prior to sale, we can organize tags prior to ensure a more efficient process.
- Retailers will be checked in and out using an inventory list
- Retailers MUST contact us prior to swap to gain information and tags